Monday, March 19, 2012

San Dimas Criterium - Holly Breck

      San Dimas crit was the  third stage of a hard and painful three day stage race. This year especially we had some interesting weather. Cold and dark on day one, pouring  hard icy cold rain with miserable winds on day two and clouds with some drizzle on day three. All in all though it was a lot of fun.

          This was my first year making the crit, so coming from my prospective it was fast in sections and alright in others but for the most part the pace was high the whole time. Bea, Amber and Jenny did an awesome job staying up front and staying out of trouble. It surged quite a bit and a few times there where people off the front. The race ended in a group of 4 off the front and the rest of the group sprinted.

          Once again my teammates did an amazing job staying up front and in the action. Jenny ended up 17th Amber 19th  Bea 23rd and myself in 26th.  I learned a lot and had fun, thanks to my teammates. Cant wait till the next one. J

No comments:

Post a Comment